Thursday 23 April 2009

Experience In The Ward

In my previous post, I mentioned PKSMC. Well, actually ALL the Pantai hospitals had been re branded x.x

So now it's known as Pantai Klang Hospital (PKH) @_@

Yea...

Anyway, nothing new to report about. I'll just do the shortcut way again as I don't have much time to construct proper sentences and compositions XD LOL...

1) There's a confused Indian in the ward for MANY days and I had to bathe him almost every evening, and the best is... When Leviana was helping me to bathe that patient, she actually pulled his button out because she couldn't undo it and I can hear the button falling into the toilet bowl x.x It makes me feel like she's stripping him (the sexual way XD).
2) Hasanah took my blood and I took hers in the ward when we've got nothing to do (too free!).
3) Unbelievably, there are still people who're surprise to see a MALE NURSE =.=
4) My friends and I did platelet transfusion on a patient and got our experience signed =p

I think that's all the interesting parts though it's still pretty dull x.x LOL...

That's all for now, I've to go and prepare myself for posting now.

1 comment:

Chee Meng said...

> 2) Hasanah took my blood and I took hers in the ward when we've got nothing to do (too free!).

Vampires in the making! *gasp!*