Monday 25 May 2009

I'm Competing! XD

Yea, I've finally decided to compete in the upcoming figure skating competition in July 2009!

Well, for the experience, it's worth a try =)

I'm really looking forward to it, but at the same time nervous. If we're talking about cheerleading competition, I might not be as anxious or nervous, but this is FIGURE SKATING! My first time and I don't know what to expect x.x LOL...

We've already started training last Saturday, turned out to be quite fun and enjoyable =p Next training will be on this Friday, but it's an off-ice training.

By the way, I've been pretty busy lately, that's why my blog is not so frequently updated x.x

No matter how busy I am, it's all the same routine everyday and every week, so it's not that I've a lot of new updates to be posted also.

Last update, I'm on night shift this week! Woohoo XD

No comments: