Monday 4 September 2006

Starting A Blog

I have never thought of starting a blog before in my whole life simply because I think it's something personal, but here I am - with a blog!

Though there are some things that are personal, but I've learnt that it's really unhealthy to keep everything inside =) Also, I think I'll only let some really close friends know about my blog to keep them update about my latest situation =p

Posting something on the day I started this blog is really hard to think of, because it's just simply so... weird xp I've got nothing to post, nothing serious happened and again here I am doing something I don't even know I will ever do it - posting rubbish! Lol...

Frankly, I think I really need someone to give me some Blog Posting Course or something like that, becasue I seriously don't know what to post in a blog >.<

No comments: