Friday 8 September 2006

An Unwanted Broken Friendship

Just in case any of you don't know me well, I dare say that I'm a person who appreciates every friendship I had, what I meant by friendship here are those friends whom I really talked my heart to.

Sadly, two days ago, I've lost one. She was my sister, and I really treated her as one, as we knew each other since Form 1. We did a lots of things and shared a lots of things togather (at least I shared mine with her, and I don't know did she really shared her's with me). Last time, I did a lots of with her that I wouldn't have done it with any other people, that's what makes a friend special, and she did it, she earned a reputation in me as my "Special Friend".

As I've said... Two days ago, she told me that she's given up on me... I remembered once she told me about my mistakes, and I stood strong on my principles. So she said that she would never give up on changing my priciples on how I look at things, and I couldn't believe that she said that to me that day!

All these while, I (I think it should be both of us) knew that there're problems between the both of us, but we still didn't speak up until two days ago, I told her everything that seems wrong to me about her. Well, definitely she also told me what my mistakes were once again, and a few of them I agreed with her, but she never agreed with any of my comments on her, she really fought strong to some point, which I can tell that she has it right somehow, but she kept a quite and gave me some irritating respond of "Hmm... Go on..." when she knew that she's got a point wrong there. The way of the tone she gave me the respond is as if she's a "cool-wise person" listening to a stupid young man talking with no interest in the conversation at all! She even told me, "You can just continue talking and I'll just listen to those that I think is worth listening." What does that mean?!

So the discussion happened to be a havoc, and I finally leave the table clarifying to her, "For now, I'm only going to respect your
rank in St. John and not your own self anymore," because according to her, Sir Hew (Area Hon. Secretary - which his ranking is way higher than any of our's) said that now Seafield Division is totally under her supervision, and I won't give up St. John becasue of her. Now, she can order or cammand me to do anything and I'll do it nicely for her, just because she's my superior and it'll never be because of me respecting her personal decision anymore.

Farewell my "Special Friend", I've given a try to save our friendship but you've rejected it. So be it......

No comments: