Tuesday 20 January 2009

Hypocrisy

How hypocritical can one be?!

I learnt a lesson today, and I've promised myself to not trust anyone so easily anymore!

When you treat someone well, they just don't appreciate it. I don't know why, but there are just many hypocrites appearing to me nowadays...

I'm definitely disgusted by their act.

I must really upgrade my 'Firewalls' to the highest level possible!

I'll not let this repeat again, and don't you hypocrites dare come near me and take freaking advantage of me then turn around and back stab me! Such attitude is not acceptable, it's just simply not acceptable.

I promise I'll not have pity on you.

I promise I'll ward you away from me. So far away that I could no longer see how hypocritical you are because hypocrisy DISGUSTS me very much!

No comments: