Thursday 1 January 2009

Resolutions For Year 2009

A new year always comes with new resolutions!

Now these are my resolutions for year 2009:
1) Study smart.
2) Achieving 3.5 CGPA and above.
3) Behave myself in college.
4) Don't allow any Tutors or Clinical Instructors to be able to find fault in me.
5) Save more money for rainy days.
6) Spend wisely on necessary expenditures.
7) Not hunting for a new partner, so I could focus more on my studies.
8) Not allowing anyone to hurt the fragile me anymore (Firewalls UP!).
9) Gain more respect from everyone.
10) Dedicate more time on ice skating lessons.
11) Dedicate more time for SJAM (St John Ambulance of Malaysia) activities.
12) Dedicate more time for CHARM activities.
13) Be a superhero for being able to dedicate time for so many things at once XD
14) Be more observant.
15) Be more caring.
16) Be more loving.
17) Evaluate myself more frequently.
18) Stop the 'last minute habit'.
19) Use an organiser throughout the year.
20) Have more fun with friends.

I think 20 resolutions are enough for a year XD Hehe...

By the way, I was at Sungai Wang for the countdown last night. I was on SJAM duty and it was crazy over there! Everyone was spraying the party sprays like they're free... It's polluting the air and most of us had mild difficulty in breathing, it wasn't that bad but it was so bad that I had to come home and take Piriton, an anti-histamine xp My nose was blocked and I was sneezing away! LOL...

Besides that, it was fun =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: