Wednesday 14 January 2009

Emptiness

I feel so empty today...

I actually don't know what to post today, but really feel like posting something. So here I am posting 'something', while thinking of 'someone' at the same time.

As mentioned, I feel empty maybe because I'm neglected? Please don't ask me how am I neglected, if I knew, I would've solved the problem instead of posting 'rubbish' here x.x

By the way, I was talking to Andrew on the phone just now and he told me that there are people who're actually annoyed by the way I speak!!! Oh gosh... I really didn't know that until this day!

He commented that I'm speaking in a very formal manner. Well, I might realise that but I really didn't know it'll annoy people! LOL... Anyway, many of my friends believe that my formality is due to my family background and the way I'm brought up. So I guess that explains it all, only close friends understand me xp

I think they're the only people who could stand me, is it so? XD LOL...

No comments: