Tuesday 23 June 2009

Am I Ready?! *Nervous*

My coach told me that I'm quite ready for the competition already! Woohoo... She even asked if I still want lesson on Thursday x.x I immediately said that I need it as 'quite ready' doesn't seemed very convincing although it's quite motivating when it comes from her, maybe because she seldom praises me XP

Around 10pm, when everyone starts to go off, then Rachael and I attempted many spirals together, trying to do it synchronously. Although our timings were faulty most of the times, but our last attempt was a pretty good one. Quite close to each other and the timing wasn't as faulty XD

Just in case you don't know what are spirals, let me show you with the picture below.


That's a spiral, but of course we couldn't lift our legs that high YET XD I'm sure I could do it one day =p

No comments: