Monday 22 June 2009

What To Do During My Annual Leave?

I just woke up about 15 minutes ago, then I thought, what am I suppose to do today? XD

My annual leave has just started, though it's only one week but I seemed to find it not interesting maybe because everyone's not free this time of the year? Or it could be, I'm so used to the hectic and busy life, which create a big difference from the VERY FREE and EASY life I'm having for a week now x.x

For now, I'm trying to grab every free chance to meet up with my baby more frequent throughout this week! =p My mom also asked me to try baking something with our burnt oven to see if it still works @_@ Her main point is, she wants me to bake a marble cheese cake some time about two weeks later for her friends as they've been requesting to try it X)

Skate Malaysia 2009 is just 10 days away and my first programme is just 12 days away! I'm so nervous and scared x_x The production programme still seems fine but I think my solo programme is still performed badly!!! T_T

No comments: