Monday 22 June 2009

Against The Book Judging For Me?!

See what I mean by I'm very free? It's already my third post for the day, if we include the one I posted during the midnight XD

I just found out from Skate Malaysia 2009's website that I'm no longer competing with a 21-year-old girl! Instead, I'm alone in that category, which also means they'll do the against the book judging on me! x.x

ISI judging has an "against the book" concept, in which a skater (or team) who is alone in his/her/their event competes against a standard of 80% of the possible points for first place, 60% for second, or under 60% for third.

That also means that it's not necessary that I'll get champion in my category. I could end up with second place or third place, if my performance doesn't deserve the champion or second place, even though I'm not competing with anyone else @_@

No comments: