Saturday 17 July 2010

116 Posts!!! I've Read Them All XD

Yea, something got into me that made me so interested in this someone's blog. He posted 116 posts to date and I read them all in approximately three (3) days, or maybe less than that after deducting the time that I went for college, sleeping and so on XD

I have to admit that I want to know him more, I guess that's after all the driving force that made me finish all his posts in such a short time o_O

I truly hope he still has the same mentality now even though his earliest post dates back about two (2) years ago because as I read his feelings for his ex, I find that we both have similarities, our thoughts and even probably our personality. With this point, I believe we are able to come along very well as we should be able to understand each other well enough =)

Yeah... Check out the time @_@ I have to wake up at 6.30am later for St John activities at my secondary school x_x

I'm so going to command with my panda-eyes later +_+

No comments: