Thursday 8 July 2010

Latest Update =D

Looking back AGAIN at my previous posts, yes, I used 'again' because this is definitely not the first time I'm looking back as this isn't the first time I abandoned my blog XD

Okay... A little updates, I have stopped figure skating due to some health problems. As my close friends who would've known me very well, they'll know that I'm a pretty restless young man, so I had to keep my time occupied with some sort of activities since I've dropped my figure skating. What have I chose to participate in this time?

Any guesses?

VIOLIN... Yes, I'm learning violin now and I'm having a lot of fun with it =)I've wanted to learn violin since long ago, I can't specify a time though... I really like violin very much comparing to piano or guitar. So I bought a violin myself, it's only a very basic, made in China violin, which cost me RM350. I'm working very hard trying to take my Grade 3 examinations by the end of this year. Meanwhile, I've been busy practising Palladio by Karl Jenkins, I love it so much!

Next update... I'll be graduating by the end of this year, and I've planned to travel to Blackburn, UK for a holiday... I don't know what's there at Blackburn, but I've got an aunt there, so I'll just go there and decide where to go to from there. My other aim of going to UK is to check out the environment and their hospitals, to see if I really want to settle there in the future.

Lastly, I'm single for good...

I don't feel like getting into another relationship anymore as it's really stressful and I'm just simply not ready for anyone new. I am ONLY open to my ex-boyfriend(s), that's also depending on many other circumstances.

At times, when I'm really lonely... I just had to think about my past *Darn...* I don't know why, that's just how my stupid, pea brain works x_x When that happens, I could be very desperate for a company and a connection that I used to have and share with all my ex-boyfriends.

I had done so much and am guilty of all that I had done, which is earning me ignorance from one of my ex-boyfriends =(

Okay, that should be it for now... I hope to post again soon o_O

No comments: