Thursday 15 July 2010

Something New Lies Ahead of Me

I'm about to post something that's very contradicting to what I've posted a week ago (Thursday, 8 July 2010). Please allow me to first quote what have I posted last week:

"I don't feel like getting into another relationship anymore as it's really stressful and I'm just simply not ready for anyone new. I am ONLY open to my ex-boyfriend(s), that's also depending on many other circumstances." -Calvin, 2010, Latest Update =D

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm about to reveal to you that... ... ...

I FOUND SOMEONE!!!

Okay, we haven't really started but both parties showed interest in each other, so that should qualify him as a 'nominee' XD It all started from yesterday.

I'm not going into details because I don't want to jinx it o_O

I've never felt this way for quite some time now, and the feeling is back. It's not at the I-miss-you phase yet, but it's a rather significant feeling that I used to have for my ex-boyfriends before we started. So I'm rather sure he qualifies to be a 'nominee' =D

We talked so much about each other last night, and I read his blog, so full! His blog is just so rich that it made me felt like I knew his since long ago x_x

That's all I'm revealing for now, I promise that I'll update when there are any changes X)

No comments: