Thursday 26 March 2009

Change Is Not Favourable To Everyone

Change is definitely not everyone's favourite but it'll still happen no matter how much effort you put in to try to prevent it from happening.

I don't know too...

Many things are also happening around me and I'm just trying to take it easy.

I know, stress has been in place for all of us lately as we're still changing constantly. Not that our feelings are changing but at our age, our environment and situation around us changes rapidly as we still have our studies and careers to pursue. When these changes take place, naturally, and relationships will also be affected.

I couldn't forget when I was still in primary school, I had two very close friends, a boy (N) and a girl (K)... We always hang out during recess and played lots of games together. We have even set up a so called 'club' XD LOL... Those were the times... When we're in secondary school, we started to drift apart although N and I are still in the same class (K was no longer our classmate then)... Guess what? I couldn't even remember the last time we saw each other! LOL...

I hope you see my point from the above story XD No matter how, I'll still try my best to retain our relationship =)

Just take things easy, I know it wouldn't be as easy as saying it... Well, I'm also facing the same problem here x.x So I'm trying to let time to take over some things but as everyone knows, I'm quite an anxious person, so it's hard for me too...

Just take care of yourself and take it easy =)

No comments: