Sunday 15 March 2009

Satisfaction

I'm satisfied!

Last night after my skating practice (yea, I went for practice again XD), I went to Summit's Popular Sale at Ground Floor around 9.30pm and I saw Adrian there.

I waited for him to finish work at around 11.30pm, then I sent him home =p

It was a pleasure for me to be able to send him home, I felt very satisfying and happy =) Thank you, Adrian, for giving me this chance!

We've never talked that long for a very long time now and that made me more satisfying XD

After I sent him home, I drove home straight. When I reach home, I saw his BIG orange-coloured water bottle in my car's hind seat. He's forgotten to take it home with him x.x

So I washed it, refilled it and returned it to him earlier this evening.

To me, these are the least care I could offer him for now. However, by caring for him this way, had given me lots of satisfaction =)

My love for you stands strong, my dear...

No comments: