Wednesday 18 March 2009

Rotting At College

Guess where am I now?

I'm actually in the college's Computer Lab and look what I'm doing in there? Posting articles in my blog x.x LOL...

Well, it's pretty boring here now because I've got no class as my other classmates are having English class, I don't have to attend because my English level has proven to be sufficient for nursing after an assessment XD

I'm so bored here that I read all the articles that I've posted in my blog just now and realised there are relatively many articles about Adrian x.x LOL... The truth is, I still love him very much. I think that's a pretty well-known truth, isn't it?

Anyway, I've just finished my formative examinations earlier this morning. I think I didn't do quite well for my Sociology and GIT x.x For goodness sake, I actually put Ciprobay's dosage as 600mg when it's suppose to be only 200mg!!! Look at the difference! x.x I'm so dead...

People in the community, be thankful I'm not doing medicine, or else I would've easily prescribe the wrong dosage of drugs for you XD LOL...

So, I think I'll just end here because it's quite dangerous to continue writing here as anyone could've come into the lab anytime catching me writing articles for my blog -.-

For your extra information, I have to stay out of class until 1600 because that's when their English class ends; and stay in class until 1700 because that's when college ends for the day x.x

No comments: