Thursday 19 March 2009

My Sport

I'm once again stuck in the college now, nothing to do x.x

Actually, I'm rather looking forward to go for my skating lesson later this evening =p

I don't know why but I have this urge of skating everyday! I feel like I'm IN LOVE with figure skating!!! I like the cold wind brush across my face, I feel so free, easy and care-free. I hope I've found MY SPORT this time.

It's not that cheerleading isn't my sport, but I haven't got the time to commit into it and it's a really demanding sport. They're having long-hours practices, which are very tiring and their practice venues are at Damansara, can you imagine the distance that I've got to travel if I were to continue? Needless to say, the exhaustion will definitely cause me to slack in my studies...

Well, until today, this moment, I'm still very excited with my new pair of figure skates =p

My coach asked if I wanted to join the competition this year, that gave me a shock as I'm still pretty new in this. I've only started my lessons about six months ago and she's asking me to join the competition, that's madness, I don't even know how the competition works and everything. What's more when I can still see that there're many small kids out there skating better than I do, what are the chances of me winning? LOL... I'll just make a fool out of myself if I were to join XD

So I think I'll just observe the competition this year and I'll consider it next year... I think this is a much more rational move =)

No comments: