Wednesday 7 October 2009

END *Full Stop*

Baby just called me, he told me that he really has no more feelings for me and asked me not to wait any more, and I should also not bother his life and waste his time any more.

We talked for another half an hour x.x

We have reached a conclusion, where I have agreed to his terms and conditions and I am given another chance to be put into consideration to be his brother. Thank you once again.

Right now, as long as I still have love for him, I'll wait. He can come back to me any time if he suddenly realised that he still loves me or realised that I've changed into a better person, no matter what he'd done. This is also what I told him.

While waiting for him, I won't be searching for another, I'd rather concentrate on my studies and career (after my studies). So in the future, I'll be able to make more money XD

I know I used to say that I don't want much money, but now, I need the money for my daughter and my Baby IF he really comes back =P I can't help it to be prepared =X Hehe...

From now on, I will only care for him as my brother until further notice =D

Good night and sweet dreams, my dear Baby Brother!

No comments: