Sunday 4 October 2009

My Plea

Dear Baby

I had been found guilty and I plea for forgiveness.

I don't know what else can I ask for from you as I'm the one who ruined your supposed-happy-forever relationship. I don't even dare to ask for anything more.

Chance is the thing that I'd asked for and we really didn't give that chance enough time to prove my worthiness. After the given chance, I didn't do anything wrong at all and you revoked it, which hurt us both so much.

I'm sorry for your hurtful feelings that I caused indirectly.

Right here, right now, I'm asking for a SOLID CHANCE to prove my worthiness. Please grant and approve my plea. My life has been agonising without you.

Give me that chance to serve you a better happy-forever relationship.

I PLEA!!!

Love
Your Honey

No comments: