Sunday 25 October 2009

Emptiness

I don't know what to post today but yet I feel like posting something to fill up my time.

I've been spending my weekends with Baby but of course, not any more lately. It's a bit empty though but then I picked up a hobby that I used to have but left behind without any reasons XD I'm back into reading! =p

After Dan Brown's 'The Lost Symbol', I'm reading a book called 'Maximise Your Brain Power' o_O It's a book published by Reader's Digest and I thought it might help me somehow =D

I don't know, I feel like I've lost a target in life and my current aim is to gain more knowledge in the topics that I'm interested in to fill up my time and to make me a better person =) I think it's the right choice to make.

This post is pretty full of crap but I just had to post something as I feel like posting x.x I'm getting very random lately and I'd categorise my condition as rationally irrational @_@ LOL...

Yea, think about what it means. You might've gone through such stage in life before =X

~I love you, Baby!~

No comments: