Wednesday 18 November 2009

Definitions Of Love

Baby, this is another post specially for you =)

I will list down the relevant definitions of love here from my Collins Cobuild Advanced Learner's English Dictionary, 2006 and I'd like to to look through and see if any of it describes your feelings for me. If any of it does, it means that you still love me and I would strongly suggest that you reconsider your decision. You may select more than one or none, if really none appears to be describing your feelings for me.

LOVE
1) Love is a very strong feeling of affection towards someone who you are romantically or sexually attracted to.
2) Love is the feeling that a person's happiness is very important to you, and the way you show this feeling in your behaviour towards them.

So does any of these describes your feelings for me? You may choose to answer me or not, it's always your choice =)

For me, BOTH truly describes my feeling towards you. Sincerely.

Although it's your choice to choose to answer me or not, but of course I do hope that you could give me a favourable answer XD Only hope, OK? I'm not forcing or insisting x.x

No comments: