Monday 16 November 2009

About Baby Again XD

I have been very happy and I guess happy times don't really last? LOL...

On a Friday, 30 October 2009, that stupid Anderson just told Baby that he's not going to pick up Baby to his place anymore just because Baby's mobile was spoilt accidentally during that party and he didn't trust him. Then he called me, and in the end I went to pick him up instead. That night, he can't go home, so I booked a room at USJ9 for him. Due to Anderson's mistrust, we got back together on that very same day too =D

I was so glad and happy, we spent the next two days in that room together spending precious time =) I was really very happy! He asked, why am I always so approachable whenever he needs me? Well, that's the least I can do to protect him as my love for him was still so strong. How can that bastard Anderson treat him like that?! He's such a bugger =.=

We were good for the next four weeks, then again, shit happens x.x

I already don't feel like writing any further about shits as it depresses me. We got into another argument and this time, we're separating for real. I've decided to let him go for real this time not because I no longer love him but I have sacrificed all I have to bring him back previously and I have none left to sacrifice any further to bring him back this time as much as I want him back so badly.

I wish I could just cast a spell right now and he'll just return to me.

I can't even write now! I had a draft in my mind before I started writing but the draft just gone missing suddenly, I don't know what to write next! Shit!

Many faults happened among the two of us, which some were originated from me and some from him. I just don't understand, why I could tolerate all your faults just because I love you and want to keep us together and why can't you? If you'd really like to compare, your faults are not any minor than the faults I have. Hais... Anyway, I don't mean to blame you. I just don't understand why is it so hard for you to tolerate to keep us both together as you know very surely that we both love each other so much!

I don't know, I'm just so lost @_@ All I can do now is wait and see. I know I'm still hoping for you to come back to me, which I'm not supposed to but hard to resist that thought and hope.

There's an empty space in my heart for you all the time, it's there all the time because you branded your name on it and not easily taken up by just any others. I know I'm not suppose to say this but I don't care XD: Come back to me anytime you wish, I'll still accept you as long as I still love you, which I still very much right now x_X *My friends are so going to whack me nicely after they read this.

All the above was like a spontaneous crap, it wasn't like this in my mental draft x.x I might just come out with another post later when I could remember my draft XD

~Te amo, Baby!~

No comments: