Saturday 21 November 2009

Her Warm Welcome


That's how she would stand to welcome me home whenever I come home from wherever I go, she'll never fail to sit upright and give me that look XD

I went clubbing last night and came home at about 4.30am. When my car was at the gate, there she was, standing there to welcome me even in the middle of her sleep ;) I love you, Stephie <3

When I look at the expression she has on her in this picture, she reminds me of Baby's blur face =X LOL... They look so similar! Like daddy like daughter @_@ no offense, Baby, but expressions remind me a lot about you =D

By the way, she's eight-month-old now, look how much she's grown ;)

2 comments:

Leon Koh said...

adorable dog..looks obedient

greetings from singapore

Leon
http://hanleong.blogspot.com

Calvin Ng said...

Yea, Stephie's really adorable! =)