Thursday 19 November 2009

Failing Attempts

No matter how I did my best, it's just not the best for him.

I'd given all I have, stupidly thinking that as long as I give all I have, I'll be able to work wonders with my sincerity but the current situation is always proving me wrong. I have to struggle all the time to get the things I want, why won't the things I want struggle to get me? Am I too easy to be approached? What if one day, I stop all my attempts, will the things and person I want come to me on their own?

I know, it's just all bullshit. I know for the fact that if I still want it, I must work very hard on my own to get it no matter how! This has been my principle all these while, no wonder I've been getting the things I want but I doubt that'll work in my current situation.

My friends have been urging me so much to let go of him but to be honest, I'm still holding on. Yes, you're right, Mondo. Never have I let go of it yet. I couldn't, I still want him deep inside me, I know that what I REALLY WANT. I don't want to forget him, I don't want to let go of him, I WANT TO HOLD ON.

Time limit? I seriously don't know. For as long as I still love him? Or maybe until someone turns up to pick up my dear fragile heart that broke into a thousand pieces by then? XD LOL... I myself don't know either.

No comments: