Monday 15 December 2008

Cheer Jam '08, Relationship, Etc..

I haven't been posting anything for a few days now, it's because I was really busy x.x

All thanks to Cheer Jam '08, thank goodness it's finally over. There was even once when I only got about four hours of sleep within 48 hours! =.= That's how busy I was... Nevertheless, Cheer Jam was great but the response for my first aid session during the coaches conference was very pathetic and depressing... Who cares, I'll just take it as a lesson learnt and make it better the next time =)

Adrian and I are still sorting things out... I can very well assure everyone that my love for him is still very strong, but I doubt his love for me is as strong. I've been ignored for about two days now. I've been telling all my friends that I'm ready for a break up if he asks so, but when I'm alone, I doubt so.

I'm scared, afraid and sad... Depressed at the same time as well...

Have you already got someone else? If you do, please let me know. I don't mind, I'll let go of you and you'll also have my blessings for the both of you at the same time as long as you're happy.

I sound stupid, don't I? But I think that's the only thing I could do.

Anyway...

When I was at the ice rink just now waiting for my lesson to start, I was skating around to warm myself up and then I stared at a guy who was also at the same time staring at me. we approached each other and he asked if we've met before because he finds me very familiar, I too at the same time find him VERY familiar.

There was this very strange feeling because the both of us stared at each other at the same time and find each other familiar at the same time!

We tried to figure it out but we couldn't recall a thing XD LOL...

So now, it's disturbing me x.x

No comments: