Wednesday 10 December 2008

Paranoia

A mental disorder characterised by delusions organised into a system, without hallucinations or other marked symptoms of mental illness. The same term is sometimes used more loosely for a state of mind in which the individual has a strong belief that he or she is persecuted by others.
(OXFORD Dictionary Of Nursing, 2004)

PARANOIA is the word he used on me! He says I've got paranoia T_T

Everything I've been doing, I placed him first. I would've thought about him, his feelings and everything. Every single word I sent to him through text messaging, I read through to see if there'll be any words that might hurt his feelings or anyhow annoy or irritate him.

Then you said I've got paranoia.

What have I missed? Won't you please just go straight to the point and tell me?

No comments: