Saturday 6 December 2008

Thank You, Goddess!

I know it's pretty late in the middle of the night now, but I just want to finish this post before I sleep...

I've got many friends throughout the years, but not many that could last the challenge presented by time... CHENG CHOO is one of them that lasts through time and I'm really proud to have her as my closest friend.

Whenever I'm presented with challenging situations, I just like seeking for her advice. She has the ability of a Goddess to make me understand life and see it from a different angle. That angle is an angle that I've probably forgotten how to turn to but she has been reminding me patiently over and over again...

She also has this very strong personality. She believes strongly in her own principles of life and I certainly admire that very much =)

Thank you, Goddess! =p

I LOVE YOU, CHENG CHOO...

No comments: