Wednesday 25 February 2009

I Changed My Own Posting Roster XD

I'm suppose to do my posting at CDU (Central Diagnostic Unit), where they have all the endoscopies, colonoscopies, EEGs, stress tests and other diagnostic tests done there. I was there the first day and it's very boring x.x Although there are many things to see but it's enough for me after seeing it once XD

So on Tuesday onwards, I went to the Day Care Ward just beside it to help out. I find it more interesting there as I get to practise there as well... Besides that, I met a 'cool' Staff Nurse there too! LOL... She'd kill me if she ever read this xp

Anyway, her name's Casandra and she's got this attitude and personality of her own... I wouldn't say it's a negative attitude and personality, but I'll neither say it's positive too XD She's the type where she could be playful at the right time and be very responsible on he duty.

I'm also very happy and delighted that I'm able to stick a 20G cannula in a female patient's vein now =p Well, it might not seem to be an achievement to many of the medical personnel, but it is an accomplishment to me because it wasn't easy for me and I did it. I have much more confident now in doing cannulation! Woohoo...

No comments: