Friday 13 February 2009

My Career Goals

I've decided.

I'll just concentrate on my career and not think of anything else, I'll just let every other thing to come naturally as it is suppose to be.

My Career Goals
01) Finish my Diploma in Nursing.
02) Work at Singapore for a year.
03) Pay off my remaining bond with Singapore.
04) Get my register with NMC.
05) Work at UK until I've got enough money to do my post basic in emergency nursing.
06) Do my post basic in emergency nursing.
07) Continue working at UK until I've got enough money to do midwifery.
08) Do my midwifery certification.
09) Continue working at UK until I've got enough money to do my Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
10) Do my Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
11) Continue working at UK for another year.
12) Travel around the World while doing per diem nursing.
13) Continue working at UK until I've got enough money to do my Master of Science in Nursing.
14) Do my Master of Science in Nursing.
15) Volunteer myself to rural countries like South Africa, India, etc from time to time while working at UK until I've got enough money to do my Doctor of Nursing Practice.
16) Do my Doctor of Nursing Practice.
17) Continue working at UK or other countries until I retire.
18) Retire.

How's it like? Too far away? LOL...

When there's a dream, there're always ways to achieve them.

No comments: