Friday 27 February 2009

Titanic, Great Production

Daycare Ward was so empty today after 1pm...

That's also the time when Titanic was showing on Star Movies, so most of us was actually watching x.x I know, not professional at all XD LOL...

Even Staff Nurse Dennis was sitting on the couch watching! LOL...

When it comes to the part when Jack was locked up in a room and Rose found him... Jack asked her to go out and get help, Jack put all his faith and trust in her that she'll return in time to save him. That scene seems so 'familiar'.

My meaning of familiar is slightly different here. Familiar means his faith and trust for her reminds me of the faith and trust I used to put on Adrian, and I was thinking again x.x

I know it's so stupid but I just couldn't help it, I believed in him so hard and I put so much hope on him that he'll return right after his examinations but I'm sorry to say that he'd disappointed me.

No matter how much bad memories the movie could trigger me, I still LOVE the movie very much!

Titanic, the best ever production of its time! Bravo!

No comments: