Tuesday 3 February 2009

Torturous Night

I was on night shift last night, and I never knew it could be this torturous to wait for 0700 to come x.x

I was looking at the clock ticking, seconds by seconds; minutes by minutes; hours by hours...

TORTUROUS.

When I reached home around 0800, my eyelids were so heavy, I could barely open them for another second! Gosh...

It's not like the ward's busy, but the waiting is tiring, PLUS, it's midnight... I'm still not in the nocturnal mode yet XD
__________________________________________________

I know I haven't post anything about my Chinese New Year (CNY), but there's nothing much or interesting about it. I'm just not in the mood for it this year and I don't know why...

I just went back to Ipoh on the second day of CNY.
__________________________________________________

Yea, I still miss him very much. Sometimes I miss him so badly that I'll start to cry again x.x

Brian told me before that the phrase 'time heals everything' is not true, he claims that time is the thing that will only make you GET USED to the stinky feeling, not heal. Surprisingly, I totally agree with him! Unfortunately, I'm still not used to the feeling yet...

No comments: