Sunday 8 February 2009

Say 'NO!' To Anyone New

I'm just not ready, that's all I can say. I also don't know when will I be ready, it's just getting harder and more painful by the days.

It's not that I'm not trying, but I just can't seem to get use to the feeling. I still feel so lost, most of the time. I miss the words I like to hear from him, that no longer exist. My whole person just seems wrong, so wrong till I don't know how to describe it any further.

Honestly, I still cry most of the nights before I sleep.

I'm actually really happy with whoever I have with me now, and I'm too tired to start anything new. So, I don't think finding-someone-new would come to my mind anytime soon.

I'm really thankful for the people who still love me now (you know who you are =)). I'll appreciate my every moment with these people.
__________________________________________________

I went to Popular, Sunway Pyramid just now and I saw him at one of the sections. I went over and said 'Hi,' to him, he replied with a dull 'Hi,' and just walked away.

Was he trying to avoid me? Why would he do so?

I really don't know the answers to these questions.

I'm just disappointed at the way he treats me now, can't we be friends again even after separation? Why not?!

No comments: